Now for the second installment of my WOW 2012 attendee style shots. People who came in groups tended to come in equally-dressed-up groups. What really knocked me out was seeing mother/daughter pairs and trios, and even entire families, dressed to the nines.
Blue Lady’s amazing coat is made of fluffy, silky dyed sheepskin, and I loved her friend’s overall elegance.
Multigenerational trio brings it three different ways.
For everyone I got a photo of, there were two that “got away”, so splendid and busy was the crowd. And I certainly learned a lot, including:
- Stuff about the new camera (will be tightening up focus especially.)
- Elaborate hair and sparkly black catch the eye in real life, but purses, shoes, and colors stand out more in photos.
- Having burlesque content on my blog makes it “risque”. Goodness! I had someone say not to a picture on this basis.
- Business cards. I will have blog business cards in the near future.
- People are really wonderful, thank you everyone!